Find out how this informs our approach to Inclusion.
Here’s some key messages from this episode:
– How to use Stoicism to find actionable answers to Inclusive challenges
– The practical elements we bake into every episode
– The reason I avoid discussing things you can’t control
Here’s some key takeaways from this episode:
Discipline of Perception helps you to think critically
Discipline of Action helps you to use what you learn
“For us a takeaway is something you can use when you take action.”
Discipline of Will cultivates the will to act
“The whole energy of this podcast is focused on what we can do“
– A specific question for you to answer
– A challenge for you to consider
– An action for you to take
If you liked this show you will love our newsletter
Get 1 actionable insight in your inbox every Wednesday afternoon
You also get free access to the Element of Inclusion Book Club
We believe in the importance of sharing.
Share this episode with a friend who can benefit from what you’re learning here.
Check out these related episodes of the show.
Make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss any episodes.
Follow Dr. Jonathan to get Evidence Based Inclusion Insights 7 days a week